Our staff are our biggest assets. We value and care for our staff in order to keep them engaged and productive. We have a strong inclusive focus on equal opportunity and access for women, people from rural and remote areas and Small Island States and people with disabilities.
We are always looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. By working for us, you will not only have the opportunity to grow professionally but also be part of an exciting organisation that is committed to improving the livelihoods of Pacific women and men.
We provide our staff with:
- Diverse, inclusive and fair work environment,
- Attractive remuneration package and other benefits like medical insurance,
- Professional development opportunities to help them grow their careers,
- Health and wellbeing programs to help them maintain healthy work life balance, and
- Great leave entitlements.
View our exciting employment opportunities
Hear from our staff about their APTC experience.