Here are some great ways to stay connected with APTC and fellow alumni:
- Update your contact information to continue receiving updates on APTC and Alumni opportunities.
- Engage with your APTC Alumni Chapter. Become an active member of your national Chapter and enjoy a wide range of professional, networking, educational, and social programs and opportunities.
- Keep up to date with alumni news, events and more with the Alumni Newsletter.
- Share your stories with us. We would love to hear about your journey since graduating from APTC. Email us your story/update.
- Participate in Alumni activities such as get-togethers, professional development workshops, community projects, discussion groups, online social-networking groups and more.
- Assist in the operational activities of APTC including monitoring and evaluation projects, student recruitment activities, graduation, and orientation for new students.
- Our virtual communities are an excellent way for you to connect with us and fellow APTC alumni. Follow us on Facebook, and build your professional network by connecting with us on LinkedIn.
Alumni Chapters are subsidiary national networking bodies of the APTC Alumni Association. Once you graduate, you automatically become a member of the Alumni Chapter in your country of residence. Chapters organise events and activities so members can connect professionally and personally with other graduates, the College, and their local communities.
Chapters have been established in the following countries:
Get involved in your national APTC Alumni Chapter activities today and socialise with fellow alumni, develop professional networks, and participate in community service projects.