Our quality assurance is overseen by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), which is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector. We operate within the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework, which encompasses the standards for delivering accredited Australian qualifications. All registered training providers are required to meet these standards.
You can rest assured that your course at APTC meets the standards within the VET Quality Framework.
This means that as a student at APTC you benefit from:
- National and international recognition of your Australian qualifications
- Training from an organisation that meets Australian standards
- Enhanced career prospects as your training has been designed to meet the needs of industry
- Recognition of prior learning (this means that we can offer formal recognition of the skills and knowledge that you have gathered prior to study regardless of how, when or where that learning occurred) and
- Opportunities for further training or higher education at Australian educational institutions.
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition uses the services of TAFE Queensland, an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO number 0275). TAFE Queensland is responsible for compliance of training and / or assessment.