The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a center for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhances Pacific prosperity.
The Tutor will be responsible for providing support to the APTC students and trainers in the delivery of qualification and skill sets. The incumbent will work under the supervision of a qualified trainer and will undertake professional development to build knowledge and skill levels to enable increased independence in training and assessment activities.
The Tutor will participate in the Tutor Development Program including:
- Completion of Certificate IV TAE
- Participation in other activities identified as part of the Tutor Development Program to develop training and assessment skills.
How will you be assessed:
- Australian vocational qualification in Counselling.
- Recent relevant industry experience (minimum of 5 years)- must have industry experience within the last two years.
- Demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English communication skills – to work with students of different nationalities.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract Duration: Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration: WST34,588 per annum, inclusive of 9% superannuation.
To start an application click on the button below:
Closing Date: 9:59pm Samoa Time, Thursday 22 April 2021.
For enquiries, please call APTC Samoa Office on 26844.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.