About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence providing Australian standard training qualifications and skills across the Pacific region. As Australia’s flagship Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) investment in the Pacific, APTC works collaboratively with TVET stakeholders to achieve training delivery outcomes and reforms to Pacific TVET systems. By joining APTC, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce for the region.
APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji
In your role as a Trainer you will be required to assess students’ knowledge and skills against the competencies of the relevant training package qualifications, develop training plans and deliver training in both on the job and off the job situations.
As our ideal candidate, you must have:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment including the LLN unit (TAELLN411) and assessment unit (TAEASS502) or TAE40116 and Australian vocational qualification in CHC33015 Certificate III Individual Support.
- Minimum 5 years combined training, assessment and industry currency directly relevant to the training and assessment being delivered, including any relevant licence requirements.
- Current knowledge of Australian Standards for Registered Training Organisations and experience of a wide range of flexible and effective learning methodologies and ability to implement these in a cultural and gender sensitive manner to adult learners and experience in vocational training, learning and assessment.
- Demonstrated skills in mentoring and/or coaching others, preferably in a culturally diverse context.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, report writing and file management skills including the ability to relate effectively, collaboratively and ethically to staff, students and other stakeholders (including the ability to liaise with industry and partner institutions).
- Demonstrated strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint and the ability to work both independently and as part of a small and dedicated team across multiple sites.
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description and Terms and Conditions
Contract Duration: Until 30th June 2023
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the 'apply' button below
All applications must be submitted online.
For any enquiry relating to this role, please email email@example.com
Applications close 9:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 7 August 2022
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.