About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence providing Australian standard training qualifications and skills across the Pacific region. As Australia’s flagship Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) investment in the Pacific, APTC works collaboratively with TVET stakeholders to achieve training delivery outcomes and reforms to Pacific TVET systems. By joining APTC, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce for the region.
APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji
The Communications, Alumni and Events (CAE) Officer has key responsibility for implementing APTC’s Communication Strategy in Vanuatu and Nauru to build awareness and promote APTC’s positive image. The CAE Officer will work with relevant teams under direction of the Country Director to achieve consistency in brand promotion and to ensure that key messages are well coordinated and delivered to the highest standards across print and electronic communication.
As our ideal candidate, you must have:
- Preferably Degree level qualification in Journalism, Media/Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field OR relevant post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in related field.
- Experience working in a communication role and/or marketing/PR role; preferably in an education or aid and development context.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in the use of MS Office programs to an advanced level including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, and demonstrated ability in the use of graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in establishing priorities, organising high volume workloads, achieving objectives and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small and dedicated team, as well as across multiple organisational units.
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description and Information Sheet.
Contract Duration: Until 30th June 2023
Remuneration – Vuv 2,018,589 per annum, inclusive of 4% superannuation.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the 'apply' button below
All applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please contact Anne Niatu on email@example.com
Applications close 10:59pm Vanuatu Time, Sunday 10th July 2022
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.