About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence providing Australian standard training qualifications and skills across the Pacific region. As Australia’s flagship Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) investment in the Pacific, APTC works collaboratively with TVET stakeholders to achieve training delivery outcomes and reforms to Pacific TVET systems. By joining APTC, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce for the region. APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji.
The APTC has country offices established in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste (since July 2021). The Country Offices are supported by a range of services provided from a Regional Head Office (RHO) located in Suva, Fiji.
The APTC is implemented by TAFE Queensland (RTO 0275) on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Coordinator’s key responsibility is ensuring successful implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning framework. The MEL Coordinator will ensure APTC is able to demonstrate its End of Programme Outcomes through supporting the collection and use of evidence from monitoring and evaluative activities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary degree qualification specialising in research, monitoring and evaluation or related discipline relevant to the role.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills including the ability to identify and respond appropriately to emerging issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge and work experience in labour market data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate learning from MEL findings and to clarify and communicate complex concepts simply with a range of stakeholders in multi-cultural settings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross cultural environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and ICT skills, relationship networking skills, and an ability to prepare quality responses and reports.
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description and Information sheet.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2023
Remuneration – FJD60,941 per annum inclusive of 10% employer superannuation
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the 'apply' button below
All applications must be submitted online. Please do not email applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Thursday 8 December 2022
For any enquiry relating to this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.