APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements and enhancing Pacific prosperity.
The Vocational Training Assistant (VTA) will provide support to the Trainer and students in the delivery of Certificate III Plumbing course. In addition, the VTA will be offered a development program (18 months internship) to advance their skills and provide experience in the Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Australian industry qualification in Certificate III Plumbing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience. (Must have industry experience within the last two years).
- Communication skills to work with students of different nationalities. This includes a demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (including Microsoft Word and Outlook) and experienced in the use of the internet.
- Prepared to work in remote locations and to be flexible in the delivery and support of training programs including the ability to work outside of core business hours.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – WST31,383 per annum, inclusive of 8% superannuation.
To start an application click on 'Apply Now ' below.
Online application is preferable; however, manual application forms are available at our APTC Office upon request. The APTC Office is located in Building N, National University of Samoa, Vaivase Road Apia.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 1 December 2019.
For enquiries, please contact the APTC Office on 26844 or email: email@example.com
*This position is reserved for Samoa nationals only.