*This position is reserved for Samoa National citizens only.
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic
and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Tutor will be responsible for providing support to the APTC students and trainers in the delivery of Certificate III Plumbing qualification. The incumbent will work under the supervision of a qualified trainer and will undertake professional development
to build knowledge and skill levels to enable increased independence in training and assessment activities.
The Tutor will participate in the Tutor Development Program including:
- Completion of Certificate IV TAE
- Participation in other activities identified as part of the Tutor Development Program to develop training and assessment skills.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Australian vocational qualification in Certificate III Plumbing.
- Recent relevant industry experience (minimum of 5 years)- must have industry experience within the last two years.
- Demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English communication skills – to work with students of different nationalities.
Contract duration – Until 30th June, 2022
Remuneration – WST32,647 per annum, inclusive of 7% superannuation.
How to Apply?
- View the Role Description
- View the Applicant Information Kit
- Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with a recent CV only
For further enquiries, please contact Andrew Colquhoun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 25th November, 2018
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply