*This position is reserved for PNG National citizens only.
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic
and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Training Assistant will provide support to the Trainer and students in the delivery of Certificate III Commercial Cookery course. In addition, the incumbent will be offered a development program (internship) to advance their skills and provide experience
in the Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Australian vocational qualification in Certificate III Commercial Cookery.
- Recent relevant industry experience (minimum of 5 years), must have industry experience within the last two years.
- Communication skills to work with students of different nationalities. This includes a demonstrated capability in both written and spoken English
Contract duration – Until 30th June, 2022
Remuneration – PGK36,914 per annum, inclusive of 8.4% superannuation.
How to Apply?
- View the Role Description
- View the Applicant Information Kit
- Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with a recent CV only
For further enquiries, please contact Jodie Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 2nd November 2018
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply