The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity
The Specialist Training Coordinator’s (STC) key responsibility is to mentor and support the development of training coordinators to ensure the Australian qualifications and skill sets delivered in Fiji and Tuvalu maintain quality delivery and regulatory compliance.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Diploma level or higher teaching qualification
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110/TAE40116) including TAELLN411 and TAEASS502.
- Extensive experience in an Australian TVET organisation with recent relevant experience in the delivery and assessment of ASQA registered qualification/s.
- Demonstrated skills in mentoring and/or coaching others, preferably in a culturally diverse context.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the development and application of a full range of teaching and assessment methodologies, customisation techniques and standards, with the ability to implement these in a culturally and gender sensitive manner to adult learners.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience of Standards & RTO’s 2015 regulatory framework, ASQA requirements, third party arrangements and proven ability to manage compliance.
- Demonstrated superior written and IT skills, and demonstrated experience in preparing high-level responses, reports and presentations.
- Proven ability to manage others; providing leadership, direction and mentoring to facilitate capability development and support change in a culturally sensitive manner.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract duration: Until 20th December 2020
To start an application click on 'apply' below to Register and submit your application via Seek.
Please do not email, all applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 28th April 2019.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply