*This position is reserved for Fiji nationals only.
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity
The Senior ICT Officer will be responsible for providing central support of the ICT infrastructure and software including servers, networks, email, phone and other communication devices. The incumbent will also actively participate in the maintenance of the security and backups of APTC electronic data and databases.
This position may involve travel to other APTC locations.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A degree level qualification in Information System or in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar ICT role.
- Current high-level working knowledge of VMware, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange server.
- Experience in solving problems associated with highly complex systems that impact on the broader work environment.
- Demonstrated high level of customer service skills and preparedness to work after hours as and when required.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in the application of existing policies and procedures.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to deliver in-house training to staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a small and dedicated team.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – FJ$36,373 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation.
To start an application click on 'Apply Now ' below.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 21st April 2019.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply