Leadership position in international development
Work for an innovative Australian aid program
Based in Suva, Fiji
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian Government aid and development program initially established as the Australia-Pacific Technical College in 2007. APTC works in partnership with regional industry, governments and selected Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions to assist the development of a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with labour market requirements that will enhance Pacific prosperity.
About the position
The Manager (PMEL) has overall responsibility for the provision of high quality performance information and the establishment and management of strong planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning system. The position will deliver reports against the Performance Assessment Framework and ensure APTC demonstrates results through the collection and use of evidence from monitoring, evaluation and learning activities.
How to Apply?
- View the Role Description
- View the Terms and Conditions
- Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with an updated CV only (qualifications may be requested at a later stage).
- Apply Now
For further enquiries, please contact Lucy Dwyer (Manager HR) +679 702 1851
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 1st July, 2018
Previous applicants need not apply.
Things to note before applying:
- Convert your CV to PDF format. You can only upload your CV if its in PDF; maximum file size should be 6MB.
- While in process of completing your application, you will be disconnected within 20 minutes of Inactivity.
- You will be able to return to your application and edit before the due date. You are only to tick the box at the bottom of the application page, if you wish to submit your final application hence; no further changes can be made.
- Please refrain from using bullet points.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.
APTC is managed by TAFE Queensland on behalf of the Australian Government.