*This position is reserved for Fiji nationals only.
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity
The Partnership and Coalition Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate and implement the TVET System Strengthening Platform (TSSP), to ensure robust business processes and quality oversight process are in place, as well as compliance with DFAT guidelines and policies. This position will be part of the Partnership and Coalitions Unit (PCU) whose role will be to develop and support business processes to underpin effective and durable strategic partnerships and reform coalitions with Pacific governments, TVET training providers and key industry and community stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Post-graduate qualifications in Politics, aid or development or other relevant field.
- Experience working with government, civil society and private sector entities.
- Experience managing a grant funding mechanism or platform to support reform initiatives.
- Experience designing and implementing business processes of a funding mechanism or platform.
- Experience and/or exposure to political-economy analysis, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and capacity development.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, brokering or managing partnerships or collaboration arrangements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple program activities across large and complex environments including grant management, program development and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate specialised and nuanced information for reporting purposes.
- Ability to draw on range of resources (tools, approaches etc.) to effectively support, facilitate and guide TVET reform coalitions.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – FJ$60,941 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation.
To start an application click on 'Apply Now ' below.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday 28 April 2019.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply