*This position is reserved for Fiji nationals only.
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Coordinator’s key responsibility is ensuring successful implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning framework. The MEL Coordinator will ensure APTC is able to demonstrate its End of Programme Outcomes through supporting the collection and use of evidence from monitoring and evaluative activities. This position will report to the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL) Manager and will be based at the Regional Head Office in Suva.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Tertiary degree qualification specialising in research, monitoring and evaluation or related discipline relevant to the role.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills including the ability to identify and respond appropriately to emerging issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge and work experience in labour market data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate learning from MEL findings and to clarify and communicate complex concepts simply with a range of stakeholders in multi-cultural settings.
- Excellent verbal, written and ICT skills, relationship networking skills, and an ability to prepare quality responses and reports.
Contract duration: : Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – FJ$60,941 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation.
How to Apply?
Step 1: View the Role Description
Step 2: View the Terms and Conditions
Step 3: Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with a recent CV only
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com
(Note: Applications sent via email will not be considered)
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji time, Sunday, 17th February 2019
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply