Exciting Career Opportunity
Based in Suva
*This position is reserved for Fiji National citizens only.
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian Government aid and development program initially established as the Australia-Pacific Technical College in 2007. APTC works in partnership with regional industry, governments and selected Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions to assist the development of a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with labour market requirements that will enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Support Officer has key responsibility for providing central support of the APTC Information & Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure and software including servers, networks, email, phone and all other communication equipment and devices. The incumbent will also actively participate in the maintenance of the security and backups of APTC electronic data and databases.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Diploma level qualification in a related field or post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in related field.
- Demonstrated skills in ICT support and customer service, ICT training and facilities coordination.
- Experience in solving problems associated with highly complex systems that impact on the broader work environment.
- Current high-level working knowledge of VMware, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange server.
Contract duration: Until 30th June, 2022.
Remuneration – FJD$18,450 per annum, plus 10% superannuation.
Steps to Apply?
- View the Role Description
- View the Applicant Information Kit
- Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with an updated CV only (qualifications may be requested at a later stage).
- Apply Now
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 24th June 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information about the position contact Mary Driver on +679 7021836
- Convert your CV to PDF format. You can only upload your CV if its in PDF; maximum file size should be 6MB.
- While in process of completing your application, you will be disconnected within 20 minutes of Inactivity.
- You will be able return to your application and edit before the due date. You are only to tick the box at the bottom of the application page, if you wish to submit your final application hence; no further changes can be made.
- Please refrain from using bullet points.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.