Various locations in the South Pacific
Work for an Australian Aid Program
The Australia-Pacific Technical College is looking for Expressions of interest from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals for the position of Trainer – Electrotechnology.
The Australia - Pacific Technical College (APTC) is an Australian Government aid program established to deliver a range of Australian qualifications to Pacific Islanders. Campuses are located in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu. More information can be found on our website at www.aptc.edu.au
The Trainer – Electrotechnology will be required to assess current workers’ knowledge and skills against the competencies of the relevant training package qualifications, develop training plans and deliver training in both on the job and off the job situations.
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including the LLN unit (TAELLN411) and an Australian vocational qualification in Certificate III in Electrotechnology, or above;
- Minimum 5 years combined training, assesstment and industry currecy directlly relevant to Electrotechnology; and
- Current knowledge of Australian Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations.
Contract term: Until 30th June 2018 (with a possibility of extension)
EOI closes 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 29th October 2017
Submission of EOI: -
- For further information about the positon, refer to the Role Description, Terms and Conditions or contact APTC Human Resources on email@example.com.
must include an updated CV, Cover Letter clearly explaining your suitability
for the role.
- Submit your EOI at firstname.lastname@example.org
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from Pacific Island Forum Nations, all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.