*This position is reserved for PNG nationals only.
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Corporate Administration Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the general administration operations of the APTC Office in Port Moresby ensuring that activities are undertaken in accordance with APTC policies.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- A Degree level or post-secondary qualification in Management and/or Administration and demonstrated extensive experience in related field.
- Proven ability to supervise staff, and exercise judgement in the development and implementation of administrative management functions.
- Demonstrated experience in operating across complex environments and in providing advice to senior management on operational and administration issues.
- Experience in establishing priorities, organising and supervising staff workloads, achieving objectives, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring processes and policies are being followed by staff, and capacity to develop new processes as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and local language.
Contract duration: : Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – PGK62,387 per annum, inclusive of 8.4% superannuation.
How to Apply?
Step 1: View the Role Description
Step 2: View the Terms and Conditions
Step 3: Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with a recent CV only
For further enquiries, please contact the APTC PNG office on Telephone: 7640 5600
(Note: Applications sent via email will not be considered)
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 31st March 2019
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply