*This position is reserved for Fiji nationals only.
About Australia Pacific Training Coalition (managed by TAFE Queensland)
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity.
The Communications, Alumni & Events (CAE) Officer will be responsible for building awareness and promoting APTC’s positive image by implementing APTC’s Communication Strategy in Fiji and Tuvalu. Reporting to the Country Director Fiji, the CAE Officer will work towards achieving consistency in brand promotion and to ensure that key messages are well coordinated and delivered to the highest standards across print and electronic communication.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Tertiary level qualification (preferably Degree) in Journalism, a related field or relevant post-secondary qualification.
- Experience working in a communication role and/or marketing/PR role; preferably in an education or aid and development context.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in the use of MS Office programs to an advanced level and ability in the use of graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in establishing priorities, organising high volume workloads, achieving objectives and meeting tight deadlines.
Contract duration: : Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – FJD36, 373 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation
How to Apply?
Step 1: View the Role Description
Step 2: View the Terms and Conditions
Step 3: Register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit with a recent CV only
For further enquiries, contact us on email@example.com
(Note: Applications sent via email will not be considered)
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji time, Sunday, 24th March 2019
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply