Exciting Career Opportunity
Based in Port Moresby
*This position is reserved for PNG National citizens only
The Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) is an Australian Aid program that has been delivering Australian Vocational qualifications in the Pacific for ten years. APTC works in partnership with regional industry, governments and selected Technical, Vocational Education and Training institutions to assist the development of a more competitive regional workforce and to improve the livelihoods of families and communities.
The Finance Officer is responsible for administering and implementing the financial operations of the APTC PNG campus ensuring that financial activities are undertaken in accordance with APTC policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Preferably Diploma level qualification in Accounting/ Commerce or post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Proven ability to work independently, often under pressure, and exercise sound judgement in the development and implementation of financial management functions.
- Demonstrated experience in operating within a finance environment using computerised finance systems.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2018 (with a possibility of extension)
Remuneration PGK 27,994 plus 8.4% superannuation.
Steps to apply:
- View the Role Description
- View the Information Kit
- Complete the APTC Application Form below and submit with an updated CV.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 29th October 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information about the position contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.