Exciting Career Opportunity
Based in Port Moresby, PNG
The Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) is an Australian Aid program that has been delivering Australian Vocational qualifications in the Pacific for over ten years. APTC works in partnership with regional industry, governments and selected Technical, Vocational Education and Training institutions to assist the development of a more competitive regional workforce and to improve the livelihoods of families and communities.
The Student Administration Officer will be responsible for providing student administration services and a range of administrative services to trainers and managers of the APTC.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- Preferably Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in an administration role.
- Demonstrated skill in administrative tasks and ability to adapt established practices to achieve objectives in a busy and complex work environment.
- Intermediate (or advanced) skill level in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound written and oral communication skills in English and ability to work as part of a small dedicated team.
Contract term: Until 30th June 2018
APTC Codes of conduct:
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to view and agree to the:
Child Protection Code of Conduct
Staff Code of Behavior
By applying for this position, you agree to these codes. A copy has been included here for your information only and you will be required to sign these as part of your contractual obligations with APTC.
Remuneration – PGK27,994 per annum plus 8.4% superannuation
How to Apply:
- View the Role Description
- View the Information Kit
Applicants are required to register and complete the online APTC Application Form and submit it electronically with an updated CV by the due date. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications close 11:59pm Fiji Time, Sunday, 25th March 2018
For more information about the position please contact Debbie Karo, firstname.lastname@example.org
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.