Are you interested in working in the Pacific as part of a development project that makes a real difference to people's lives?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? A role with us could just be what you're looking for!
We are always looking for talented people to join our team and help us deliver quality Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) across the Pacific. Click on the links below to view our exciting employment opportunities.
There are currently no vacancies available.
Please check the website at a later date for any future vacancies.
Thank you for your interest
| || || |
* APTC reserves the right to withdraw a position
How to Apply?
Our selection process is based on the principles of merit and equity to ensure that the most suitable person is selected in a fair process. If you are interested in applying, please do the following:
- Prepare your Resume/CV (maximum 4 pages)
- Click on the Apply Now option provided on the job advert on the website
- Log in by entering your email and password. For first time users, you need to register first before applying
- Fill in the application form and submit it electronically with your current Resume/CV no later than the closing date stated