It is important to read the following information and follow our easy steps to apply for an APTC course. It is also important to note there is no cost to receive an Application for Admission Form or to submit an Application for Admission Form to APTC.
As our students come from 14 different countries across the Pacific, the process can take some months for schools to assess and respond to every applicant. Please contact the relevant campus or country representative if you need to follow up on your application or if you require any further information. See Contact Us or email email@example.com for more information.
All being well you’ll soon be on your way to earning internationally recognised qualifications that will equip you for a rewarding career in the field of your choice!
NOTE: ALL APTC APPLICATION FORMS ARE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE
Steps to help you apply
- Obtain your APTC Application for Admission form. There are 3 ways you can do this:
- Online Application form
- Contact an APTC office in Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa or Papua New Guinea. Go to Contact us to find the campus contact details.
- You can also contact an APTC representative in countries where we do not have a campus including Solomon Islands, Nauru, Tonga and Kiribati. Go to Contact Us to find the contact details.
- Complete the Application for Admission form
- Please ensure that ALL sections of the application form are completed and ALL required attachments are supplied. Otherwise this will delay the process.
- Do not forget that if your fees are being paid for by your employer, your employer will need to provide their contact details on the application form and sign the declaration under Employer Support Section of the application form.
- Submit your completed application form to:
Mail your completed application form to:
Australia-Pacific Technical College
PO Box 10885
Nadi Airport, FIJI.
Mail to an APTC office in your country of residence see Locations for details.
Hand deliver your completed application form to your local APTC Office in Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa, Papua New Guinea, Kiribati, Nauru, Solomon Islands or Tonga. See Locations for details.