Our information sessions are held in various locations in the Pacific throughout the year to provide prospective students with details about our technical and vocational training courses, scholarships, and application requirements and processes.
By studying with us, you will:
- Receive an internationally-recognised Australian qualification;
- Learn from highly qualified and experienced Australian-certified instructors without having to travel to Australia;
- Become "job ready" with up‐to‐date and relevant skills that will help you be more productive and efficient in the workplace;
- Be able to select specialised training to support your career aspirations and advance your career and employment opportunities at the local, regional and international levels; and
- Be able to study, socialise and enjoy cultural activities with students from other Pacific Island Forum countries.
Our scholarship programs provide financial assistance to Pacific Islanders to promote access and equity, especially for individuals from small island states and for those without other means of support. We also give applicants the option to apply as fee-paying students.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please bring an original and a copy of the following documents to the information session:
- Passport (if you have one)
- Birth certificate (original)
- Qualifications and education results (original Certificates, Statement of Attainment, Diplomas)
- Work references from current or previous employers
- Work history (Resume/CV)