Duration: Course duration is 22 weeks full time including one-week mid semester break. Classes will be scheduled 5 afternoons per week from 4pm to 9pm. Additional out-of-hours study time will be required.
Delivery Mode: Training will be delivered face-to-face in English and incorporates language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) support and the APTC work skills facilitation program.
Course Fees: The course fee is FJD2,800. The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables. Course fees are subject to change without prior notification. View current fees.
Resources: Students are provided with all required sewing and patternmaking supplies and fabrics, stationery, shoes and other PPE’s.
- Must be a citizen of a Pacific Island Forum country
- Completed LMT31407 Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Individuals are required to have a minimum equivalent of one year full-time garment production experience (paid or unpaid)
- Applicants will be asked to complete the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and Vocational Knowledge Assessment
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
* Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.