Duration: Course duration is 22 weeks full time including a 1 week mid semester break. Classes will be scheduled 5 afternoons per week from 4pm to 9pm. Additional out-of-hours study time will be required.
Delivery Mode: Face to face. Training will be delivered in English and incorporates language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) support and the APTC work skills facilitation program.
Course Fees: The course fee is FJD2,800. The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables. Course fees are subject to change without prior notification. View current fees.
* APTC is a registered training provider with FNU, Fiji. Fijian employers may be eligible to claim financial support for staff training through the Grant Training Levy.
Resources: Students are provided with all required sewing and patternmaking supplies and Fabrics, stationery, shoes and other PPE’s.
- Must be a citizen of a Pacific Island Forum country
- Completed LMT31407 Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Individuals are required to have a minimum equivalent of one year full-time garment production experience (paid or unpaid)
- Applicants will be asked to complete the Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and Vocational Knowledge Assessment
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
* Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.