Course Dates: Please contact APTC for course schedule.
Duration: Training will be delivered in blocks of four or five days over a period of 9 months. Minimum of 30 days attendance will be required.
Delivery Mode: Face to face. Training will be delivered in English.
Course Fees: Please contact APTC for course fees.
- Fees include all training materials.
- Scholarships are not available for this course.
- The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables.
- An invoice will be issued upon acceptance of enrolment.
- Course fees must be paid prior to course commencement.
Fijian students intending to study with APTC are eligible to apply for education assistance through the Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF) Education Assistance scheme.
- Vocational competency in the industry area in which the participant intends to deliver training (e.g. industry qualification or recent work experience)
- Experience as a trainer which may include on the job training of colleagues
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Internet research skills and Microsoft Word skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy knowledge (applicants are required to complete a Literacy and Numeracy Assessment)
- Applicants will be assessed on merit
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
*Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.