Course Dates: Please contact APTC for course schedule.
Duration: Training will be delivered over a period of 6 months. Minimum of 25 days attendance will be required. It is expected that learners will commit up to 10 hours per week of their own time to complete necessary reading and assessment tasks. Participants will be expected to implement a project within their workplace out of class hours.
Delivery Mode: Face to face. Training will be delivered in English.
Course Fees: Please contact your local APTC campus for course fees.
- Fees include all training materials.
- Scholarships are not available for this course.
- The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables.
- An invoice will be issued upon acceptance of enrolment.
- Course fees must be paid prior to course commencement.
Fijian students intending to study with APTC are eligible to apply for education assistance through the Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF) Education Assistance scheme.
- High level English language and literacy skills (participants will be required to complete a language, literacy and numeracy assessment)
- Participants require at least six months supervisory experience and should currently be working in a supervisory/ management role in order to complete the work based assessment projects
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
* Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.