Duration: Course duration is 22 weeks full time including a 1 week mid semester break. Students will attend classes for a minimum of 5 days per week. Additional out-of-hours study time will be required.
Delivery Mode: Face to face. Training will be delivered in English and incorporates language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) support.
Course Fees: The course fee is FJD2,900. The fee includes personal protective equipment, stationery and uniform. The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables. Course fees are subject to change without prior notification. View current fees
* APTC is a registered training provider with FNU, Fiji. Fijian employers may be eligible to claim financial support for staff training through the Grant Training Levy.
- Must be a citizen of a Pacific Island Forum country
- Have significant prior industry experience (more than one year) in the area in which they wish to train or have a local qualification and limited relevant industry experience (up to one year) in the area in which they wish to train
- Complete the Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and Vocational Knowledge Assessment
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
* Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.